Thank you so much to Bayance for nominating me for this award! 😀
~ Bayance’s Questions ~
1) What percentage of wordpress image storage have you used?
2) Name 3 qualities you love most about yourself.
Hmm, well I like that I work hard at things when I put my mind to them, even if I’m not good at them. 😄 Also, I’m compassionate. And I try to be respectful of everyone.
3) What’s the cringiest pickup line you’ve ever heard?
“It’s handy that I’ve got my library card, because I’m totally checking you out.” which I saw on social media once. 😉
4) Biggest blogging pet peeve?
When a blogger isn’t being original, but is trying to gain followers and you can totally see through it. 😔
5) First crush story (nosy Bayance back at it again)
When I was in first grade, one of my classmates was feeling unwell, so he was allowed to sit on a beanbag in the corner of the classroom. I felt sorry for him and then developed a bit of a crush… which lasted for a week or something. 😂
6) What was your most awkward conversation? And with who?
I think some of my most awkward conversations have been when I’ve tried to describe whatever book I’m writing at the time to someone who asks about it. I would stammer, struggle to describe it and just end up feeling stupid. Now I’ve learnt to just keep it to, “It’s a historical fiction novel.” 😄
7) What’s the best thing that happened today?
I woke up earlier than I expected. 👍
8) Favourite movie/tv show with subtitles?
I don’t know many subtitled movies or TV shows, but I guess I really like Thor: The Dark World if that counts.
9) Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
My mum. 💛
10) If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
Half and half, I’d say!
11) When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
Yesterday when I was going for a walk and didn’t say hi to a dog that was woofing over the fence at me. 😭
~ I nominate ~
Emma at A Bookworm’s Majestic Adventures
Gracie at A Light In the Darkness
Madi Grace at Life Undefeated
Gracie at Through the Eyes of Gracie
Maddy at Maddy’s Digital Diary
If this is not your thing or you don’t want to do it this time, feel free to pass!
~ My questions ~
~ What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
~ What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
~ Do you prefer TV shows or movies?
~ What’s your favourite-sounding accent?
~ What’s the most interesting name you’ve ever heard someone have?
~ What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience it for the first time again?
~ Are you good at cooking?
~ What movie can you watch again and again without growing tired of it?
~ Who’s your favourite actor/actress?
~ What’s your favourite cinematic universe?
~ Describe the last photo you took.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your answers to any of the questions in the comments.